Fancy a bike but haven't got the cash ready? Our finance options allow you to spread the cost of bikes or cycling gear. Application is all done online with Pay4Later.
How does it work?
If you want to pay using finance, choose this option in the checkout. If your purchase qualifies, finance will be available as a payment option.
Types of finance offered:
The value of your purchase will determine which finance options are available.
- Classic Credit if your order is greater than £250, spread the cost of your purchase up to 60 months. There is a minimum 10% deposit and maximum 50%, APR is 0% - 14.9%.
- 0% finance is available on a selected products. Custom ordered bikes require a minimum 30% deposit to qualify. eg Brompton and Moulton
To apply for finance you must be:
- · at least 18 years of age
- · a permanent UK resident
- · in regular employment (minimum of 16 hours per week) including self employment, or in permanent residence with your spouse/partner who is in regular employment
- · in receipt of pension if you are retired
**All orders paid for by Finance can only be shipped to the billing address as used on your application.**
Select a finance option in checkout from the options available. It takes approximately 5-10 minutes to fill out the online application (which is on Pay4Later secure server). Pay4Later will respond with a decision within minutes. Please note, this will involve a credit search.
You then e-sign the Credit Agreement, and send this to Pay4Later. When this is received by Pay4Later, we will process your order and ship your goods.
If your application is declined, you have the option of choosing an alternative method of payment (credit or debit card) and your deposit will be refunded to your card.
Please call Pay4Later on 0800 021 7150, or call us on 0207 148 5572 if you have unanswered questions.
Consumer credit service provided by Pay4Later in association with Honeycomb Finance. Pay4Later is licensed by The Office of Fair Trading (Consumer Credit Licence: 0616240). For more information please refer to our frequently asked questions or visit http://www.pay4later.com/.